At the heart of any successful company are it’s people. Accent is actively looking to expand its team with talented individuals with a strong skill set in Microsoft Dynamics NAV, or equivalent business management software experience. Send your Resume.
Software Developer – Dynamics NAV
Excellent Work Life Balance
At Accent Software, we provide the opportunities you need to grow professionally and set your own pace. Tenure doesn’t dictate advancement – ability and motivation do. Put your professional success in your own hands, and enjoy the freedom to drive your career goals. Work for a company that is dedicated to their staff, and experience fulfillment in a Microsoft Dynamics work environment.
Who You Are:
An experienced software developer with a background that enables you to deliver solutions as promised.
You have a passion for solving business problems, you bring a dedication to quality to every part of your work. Your people skills allow you to both motivate and instill trust in the minds of our clients. You have a vested interest in using the latest technologies, and are constantly seeking to expand your knowledge base and stay ahead of the curve. We will help you learn the application, but you must provide the energy.
As a Software Developer you will need to effectively manage your work queue of system installs, client programming, report development projects, version upgrades, and SQL consultations. You will have the opportunity to directly impact the success of our clients and the growth of their firm.
Duties will include but are never limited to:
- Understanding system requirements and configurations
- Work with sales/support team to understand desired solution
- Propose development options and timelines
- Be accountable for delivering on estimated time
- Evaluating when to add objects to the live system
- Ability to test and explain development prior to client delivery
- Responsible for communicating project status, timeline and budget to Account Manager
- Evaluating the impact of change on business processes
- Analyzing, evaluating and designing business processes around major transactional areas such as: finance cycle, procurement cycle, sales cycles, supply chain management, job costing, and inventory management
You will enjoy an average 40-50 hour work week, and less than 10% travel, predominantly within Indiana.
- 2+ years of development experience with ability to troubleshoot issues
- Directly engaging with clients in a development capacity
- Working experience in .NET/C# language or similar code base
- Understanding of best practices and code principles
- Knowledge of various development environments
- Ability to work with multiple product versions
- Ability to coordinate priorities with Project Manager(s)
- Expert level proficiency with MS Office suite, predominantly MS Access and Excel
Preferred Educational Background:
- Bachelors or Business Degree
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV Certification(s)
Why You Should Work for Us:
- We provide a solid career path
- We offer continual learning opportunities including Microsoft certifications, professional associations, CPE credits and in-house training
- We promote healthy work life balance and offer opportunities to meet personal health and wellness goals
- We are family oriented
- We have low travel expectations relative to the rest of the industry
- We are a group of highly intelligent, innovative professionals that love what we do
Who We Are:
Accent Software Inc
Accent Software is a Microsoft Dynamics NAV sales and support center with the experience and know-how to tackle the most challenging business problems. As a professional services firm, Accent Software serves the manufacturing, distribution, and service industries. Accent Software drives real business results utilizing the latest Microsoft Business Solutions technology.